American Attitudes is Hiring a Showroom Manager in New York, NY
American Attitudes, located in the heart of New York’s apparel hub, is a fast-paced, leading women’s apparel company with multiple brands in kids, juniors, missy, and extended sizes, and licensed collaborations. We are looking for a charismatic, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for fashion to join our growing team as a Showroom Manager. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking for a multi-faceted and team-oriented role. The role offers a tremendous opportunity for growth for the right candidate!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following-
-Provide administrative support to the showroom – CEO, Business Managers/Account Exec and other departments
– Maintain the set up and organization of the showroom
-Manage all incoming samples, including photography and cataloging
-Manage all incoming and outgoing mail, including picking up and dropping off samples to retail partners
– Attend all meetings with CEO and business leaders and prepare PowerPoint recaps after each meeting
-Trip to Dallas and LA Market
-Participation in development and merchandising meetings
– Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– Minimum of 2-3 years experience in showroom management/assistant account manager
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and take direction
– Highly organized, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once
– Superior written and oral communication skills
– Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft suite, in particular Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
– BIG PLUS if you know well or are familiar with Photoshop and Illustrator
– Excellent understanding of fashion trends in the market
– Must be able to be in the office 5 days a week
To apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Showroom Manager.
Scroll to continue