Washington, D.C., United StatesLocation:
Mon 4 April ’22Posted on:
Small architectural firm specializing in high-end residential design search a full-time employee with a minimum of 3 years of experience. Responsibilities include drawing production and project management (including coordination with clients, consultants, regulators and contractors) through all phases of design and construction.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A NAAB-accredited bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture is mandatory
- 3+ years of work experience is mandatory
- Preferred licensed architect
- Knowledge of the design process and ability to meet project objectives and prepare deliverables
- Accuracy and attention to detail in daily work
- Interest in pursuing excellence in residential design
- Mastery of 2D CAD is required, preferably Microstation
- Proficiency in 2D and 3D presentation rendering is preferred (Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch-Up, etc.)
- Professional communication and project organization skills
- An enthusiastic attitude and a desire to continue to improve knowledge and skills.
Please send all inquiries, along with a resume and work samples, to email@example.com
Back to task list…