About the role
As an Associate Customer Relationship Manager, your missions consist of:
– Develop business portfolio for assigned products focusing on customer engagement
– Owner of renewals, prevents cancellations and ensures price performance achieved for assigned products
– Ensure new customers are onboarded for assigned products
– Identify and refer cross-sell/up-sell opportunities to sales specialists
– Develop and execute plans to drive usage and retention
– Identify customer training needs, if necessary, in coordination with training specialists
– Educate customers on the advantages of the product compared to competitors
– Depending on the size of the client, develops a relevant relationship to ensure optimal loyalty
– Be able to deliver the Why Pay/Why Stay message and overcome objections to renewal
– Prioritize and lead the resolution of escalated customer issues
– Escalate technical issues to support and billing issues to order management and/or credit to ensure resolution
– Leverage customer relationships for prospect referrals
– Liaise between the Sales Manager and the customer to provide an updated product roadmap and system usage review to influence customer business
– Keep management in touch with accounts in a timely manner, gather intelligence on competitor activity and provide feedback to other internal stakeholders.
– Ensures that Net Promoter Score and Ease of Doing Business scores are achieved; a strong customer relationship and a high level of commitment will help achieve this goal
You will be a good candidate for the job if you have:
– Ideally 2 to 5 years of experience in account management or project management
– Experience in multitasking multiple projects
– Oriented detail
– Strong negotiation skills and interpersonal skills
– Problem solving skills – ability to understand, articulate, structure and resolve customer needs
– Presentation and communication skills: ability to make presentations and communicate effectively with clients
– Proposal writing – ability to develop a needs assessment and recommend appropriate products/services to best meet customer needs
– English and Mandarin language skills
What’s in it for you?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
– COVID-19 Response: Currently, as part of our COVID-19, the majority of our employees are working remotely and following local COVID-19 regulations and guidelines, with the majority of our offices planning to adopt a hybrid work environment consisting of in-office and remote work in 2022.
– Culture: globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, etc.
For more details and/or to apply, go here: