Universal Brand Development drives the global expansion of the company’s intellectual properties, franchises, characters and stories through innovative physical and digital products, content and consumer experiences. In addition to franchise brand management, Universal Brand Development’s core businesses include consumer products and digital games and platforms based on the company’s extensive portfolio of intellectual properties created by Universal Pictures, Illumination and DreamWorks Animation. Universal Brand Development is part of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation. www.universalbranddevelopment.com.
Universal Brand Development is committed to leading transformation by attracting and retaining a diverse workforce of the highest caliber. We are committed to celebrating diversity, fostering inclusive and equitable environments by honoring each individual’s experiences, perspective and uniqueness.
The Associate Director, North America Marketing will support retail marketing efforts at Amazon and Walmart, as well as the creation and maximization of national marketing programs at Live Action properties. This role will report to the Director of Marketing for North America who manages this part of the business to drive brand equity and consumer product sales.
- Support the Director on the execution and wrap-up of Walmart and Amazon retail marketing campaigns
- Lead the execution and recap of the national Live Action property marketing program (Jurassic, The Office, Fast & Furious, etc.)
- Manage Amazon’s on-site sponsored search campaigns maximizing sales conversion
- Manage retail marketing budget including purchase order generation and invoice processing
- Assist in the development of point of sale presentations for retailers
- Build relationships with licensee marketing teams and partner agencies
- Partner with eCommerce Manager on building and running the Amazon branded store
- Collaborate with the franchise creative team on retail guide development
- Obtain creative and legal approval on the creation of the marketing campaign
- Lead the creation and distribution of the sales platform of all marketing and sales materials including presentations and reels for category and retail to be used for presentation purposes
- Work with Franchise to manage the acquisition, cataloging and secure distribution of all sales media/film assets to all teams. Ensure that all materials are distributed in a timely and secure manner (proper watermarks, asset memos, NDAs) through official distribution channels.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or equivalent
• 2+ years of film/entertainment marketing or agency experience
• Excellent command of Keynote and all required Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Retail or social media shopping experience an asset
• Interested candidates must submit a resume online to be considered.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unlimited work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submit your vaccination record no later than 7 days after starting employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if the company determines that your position requires access to an NBCUniversal job site.
• Must be willing to adhere to all company workplace safety policies and protocols related to COVID-19.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Skilled in working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and be flexible
• Ability to work and contribute to a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strategic thinker with attention to detail
NBCUniversal owns and operates more than 20 different businesses in 30 countries, including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a leading motion picture company, major television production operations, a group of television stations world-class theme parks and ad-supported premium service. streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for inclusion for all. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities in which we live, so that together we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and our impact.
It is NBCUniversal’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, age , national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service membership, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable federal, state and/or local laws.