Canara Bank has issued a new notification inviting eligible candidates for recruitment for various positions including Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Junior Officer and others. Interested job applicants who meet the eligibility criteria can submit their application online no later than May 20, 2022.
A total of 12 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment campaign. Applicants can view more information such as degrees, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
- Deadline for submitting applications: May 20, 2022
Canara Bank Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Deputy Head-Backoffice – 2 Positions
- Assistant Backoffice Manager(1), IT Network Administrator – 2 positions
- Assistant Backoffice Manager – 1 position
- Junior officer under Kyc/Backoffice contract – 2 positions
- Assistant Backoffice Manager(2)- 2 positions
- Junior Officer on ContractKyc/Backoffice – 2 Positions
- Assistant Manager – IT Network Administrator – 1 position
Canara Bank Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Deputy Director-Backoffice – Candidate must hold a degree with a minimum score of 50% in any discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government.
Assistant Manager – IT Network Administrator – Candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent mark in 4 years BE / B Tech
degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Instrumentation or
MCA and must have an operating system certification such as Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) / Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or equivalent
Assistant DirectorBackoffice (2) – The candidate must hold a degree with a minimum mark of 45% in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent.
Junior Officer on ContractKyc/Backoffice – Graduated in any stream from a recognized university with minimum grades of 50%.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Assistant Manager-Backoffice, Assistant Manager – IT Network Administrator, Assistant ManagerBackoffice, Assistant ManagerBackoffice(2) – 22-30 years old
Junior Officer on ContractKyc/Backoffice – 22 to 28 years old
Canara Bank Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
- Assistant Manager – Base Pay – Rs. 31800-1300(5), 37000-1400-(5), -44000 (Salary Scale 31800-44000) + DA, HRA & Transport Allowance. Approximately. CTC Rs. 7.57 misses plus incentive, gratuity and leave elements)
- Assistant Manager – Base Salary – Rs. 21200 – 1200(5)- 26000-1300(5)-32500 (salary scale 21,200- 32500) + DA, HRA & Transport Allowance. Approximately. CTC Rs. 5.06 lacs plus incentives, gratuities and leave items)
- Junior Contracted Officer – Monthly Emoluments – Rs. 29,000 (1) – 31,000 (2) – 34,000 (3) (Approx. CTC Rs.3.48 lacs excluding leave components).
How to Apply for Canara Bank Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies by sending the completed application form by registered mail / speed post only in a cover on which is written “Application for the selection of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in CBSL” (Fill in the respective position for which you are applying) . Applications received by email will not be accepted. Applications should be addressed to MANAGING DIRECTOR, HR DEPARTMENT, CANARA BANK SECURITIES LTD, 7TH FLOOR, MAKER CHAMBER III NARIMAN POINT, MUMBAI – 400021. The deadline for receipt of applications together with a copy of the relevant documents is 20 May 2022.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2022 Official Notification
Also Read: Bank of India SO Recruitment 2022: Apply Now for 594 Vacancies, Salary up to Rs 89,890