Content Designer Job at UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTON
Communications & Marketing
Location: Campus Highfield
Salary: £31,406 to £38,587 per year
Full time, permanent
Closing Date: Friday, March 11, 2022
Date of interview: be confirmed
We are looking for motivated individuals to help design and deliver the next generation of online content for higher education as part of our premium team from the University of Southampton.
Content Designers are adept at creating content with data, exploring user needs, managing excellent stakeholder relationships, and working with technical teams and in a varied, multidisciplinary environment. This role is focused on writing product content and copy defined by the user experience.
You will be suitable for this role if you are:
- experienced in researching, designing and testing content within agile and multidisciplinary teams
- passionate about accessibility and inclusion
- accustomed to working with content analytics and metrics such as readability, qualitative research, digital analysis, etc. to help you solve problems in a pragmatic way
- curious about technology with a desire to learn
- accustomed to working collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders to resolve user issues
- focused on the real needs of many different users
These are exciting times for the University of Southampton and we would love for you to join us! The University of Southampton promotes a healthy work-life balance through generous holiday pay, flexible hours and flexible working. For more information on our benefits, go to HR pages. To learn more about the team, its work and its philosophy, visit our blog.
Please note that this announcement may be closed before the published closing date if a satisfactory number of applications are received.
You must submit your completed online application form to https://jobs.soton.ac.uk. The deadline for applications will be midnight on the closing date listed above. If you need help, please call Michelle Jose (recruitment team) on +44 (0) 23 8059 2507. Please quote part number 1694222CD on all correspondence.
If you would like to speak first, please contact Ayala Gordon, Associate Director – Digital User Experience via LinkedIn Where Twitter. If not via social media then email A.Gordon@soton.ac.uk