JOB POSITION Contract Associate Manager at Accenture Multiple Locations
The candidate must have a minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in a law firm or as a corporate lawyer and/or in legal outsourcing.
Accenture invites applications from young legal professionals for the position of Contract Associate Manager.
Accenture is a global professional services company with industry-leading digital, cloud and security capabilities. Combining unparalleled experience and specialist skills in more than 40 industries, it offers strategy and advisory, technology and operations, and Accenture Song services, all powered by the world’s largest network of advanced technology centers and… smart operations.
About the position:
Online applications are invited from eligible applicants to fill 1 vacant Contract Associate Manager position.
Number of positions:
Roles and responsibilities:
- Act as the first escalation point for the support area.
- Build credibility and strong relationships with the Legal/Legal Services team and with external businesses and/or clients.
- Negotiate, draft and review all supply contracts/sub-contracts, affiliation addenda, proposals, agreements, flows and other documents relevant to the areas of supply and perform specific research according to the requirements of the internal stakeholders.
- Maintain contract/sub-contract compliance in accordance with company policies and procedures and ensure issues are timely reported to line manager and resolved.
- Identify process improvements in the procurement area and lead the team in writing checklists and process documents.
- Liaise directly with internal stakeholders and deal teams on various legal matters.
- Provide training/on-the-job training to new members of the procurement team.
- Travel may be required.
- Bachelor of Laws.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in a law firm or as a corporate lawyer and/or in legal outsourcing.
- Fluency in English (and other languages, depending on geography supported) with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate very good interpersonal skills.
- Take ownership and drive tasks to completion.
- Demonstrate timeliness, accuracy and consistency with supported activities.
- Attention to detail, good judgment and flexible.
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Able to work with internal and external teams and understands delivery requirements.
- Able to support end-to-end projects and teams on function-specific processes.
- Good understanding of Accenture offerings and function-specific services provided.
- Good understanding of trade agreements and legal and compliance fundamentals.
- Good understanding of company business practices and contractual regulations.
- Comfortable with technology and has experience using tools and databases.
- Ability to work under pressure, with exposure to senior management.
- Effectively manage stakeholder priorities and expectations.
- Build trusting relationships by honoring your commitments.
- Membership of the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and/or professional certification is considered an asset.
- Open to working with and understanding cross cultures and places within Accenture’s global organization.
- Understand the value of diversity and recognize the strengths that different styles, innovative perspectives and experiences bring to Accenture.
- Demonstrate inclusion and respect for all individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, age, disability, culture, social status and/or sexuality.
- Leader as well as team player, collaborative and persuasive; able to work well with executives and non-executives.
Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida and Pune.
Click on here for the official notification for the position of Contract Associate Manager at Accenture.