The leading source for kitchens for over 87 years, St. Charles New York is looking for a kitchen designer specializing in residential renovation and the sale of new constructions to join his team. We are looking for a creative designer who has a keen eye and experience with custom cabinetry, accessories, hardware, lighting and all “finishing” details in high end residential projects.
- Under the direction of the Creative Director, conceptualize and execute kitchen solution designs in AutoCAD and 3D software
- Manage overall project progress: conduct site visits, take field measurements, coordinate with factories, prepare installation drawings and field supervision
- Prepare client presentations
- Project budget management
- Other duties, which may be assigned
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales and design experience in a kitchen and bath showroom, residential design-build renovation company, or residential interior design and renovation company .
- Design degree (associate or bachelor’s degree)
- Mastery of AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino, SketchUp and Revit an asset
- Working knowledge of home design and construction and renovation
- Ability to read and interpret architectural plans
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with great attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must be proactive
- Prepare accurate construction drawings, elevations and final documents.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Note: Roles and responsibilities in the job description are subject to change at the discretion of St. Charles New York.
View your application history
Back to task list…