legal jobs – Associate Litigation Counsel & Case Intake Manager Vacancy At Internet Freedom Foundation (IFF)
The Internet Freedom Foundation is a young, impact-driven, non-profit Indian organization born out of the SaveTheIntenet.in net neutrality movement. The Internet Freedom Foundation is inviting applications for the position of Associate Litigation Counsel and Case Intake Manager for the Digital Patrakar Defense Clinic (DPDC), beginning in October 2022, to work on the most important strategic litigation at the intersection of the technology and fundamental rights.
Job name: Associate Litigation Lawyer and Head of Case Intake
Essential qualification and experience
• The candidate must have a 5 or 3 year law degree.
• The candidate must have between 0 and 4 years of professional experience. Candidates with prior litigation experience, an interest in public law, and experience with emerging and digital technologies will be preferred.
• The applicant must be qualified to practice law in India, registered with the Bar Council and authorized to appear in court on behalf of clients.
How to register?
• Interested candidates must submit their application by uploading their CV (max 2 pages) and their declaration of interest (max 500 words).
• To apply online, click here
To access the official notification, click here