Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Calls for Applications for General Manager (Contract & Supply) Position
Job name: General Manager (Contract and Procurement)
Post number: 01 (One)
Essential qualification and experience
• BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Ing. in any discipline or associate / associate member of ICAI / ICWAI.
• Must have at least 20 years of post-graduate experience in the core industry including at least 10 years of experience in the contract and procurement function.
• Experience in managing high value contracts for services / project management / maintenance / project expansion etc. will be an added advantage.
• Experience in PSU / Gouv. The sector will be a plus.
• Experience in the SAP MM module will be an added advantage.
• LL.B. or MBA or PGDM with specialization in materials / supply chain management from any university / institute.
How to register?
• Interested applicants are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and the applicant must attach a self-certified copy of all score sheets, certificates / testimonials / documents from HSC / 10th towards proof of qualification, age, grade obtained, experience, etc. with the request form.
• In the event that a degree is based on a semester model, the candidate must submit the grade sheets for all semesters, including the final grade sheet for the last semester. Additionally, in support of any qualification, if the scoring is based on ACMG, then the candidate must submit proof of ACMG to the percentage conversion formula against the qualification.
• Interested eligible applicants are required to complete the application form and submit it duly completed before 03.12.2021 positively.
To access the official notification, click on here