Position: Marketing & Communication Manager
Responsible for all external and internal communications and marketing produced for and by Interfaith of The Woodlands. Oversees brand management for the entire organization as well as departmental activities, including graphics, print services and employee management.
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support and demonstrate Interfaith’s mission, vision, values, culture and community service philosophies.
• Act as a positive role model and be proactive in achieving marketing department goals and objectives that align with Interfaith’s strategic plan.
• Responsible for all external communications including all Interfaith publications
• Supervise the marketing, public relations and social media team
• Supervise the graphic designer and the communications associate
• Coordinate all logo and branding activities of Interfaith
• Responsible for editing and verifying all documents, videos and media for external distribution
• Manage all updates, content and maintenance of all Interfaith related websites
• Responsible for the purchase of software, hardware and other supplies and equipment necessary to maintain the efficiency of the service
• Responsible for overseeing the production of invoices and the processing of payments in accordance with the requirements of the finance department
• Maintain brand standards for the organization
• Oversee graphic/printing services for the entire organization as required
• Oversee the production schedule for the entire organization
• Report analysis and statistics on all external and internal communications
• Create all PowerPoint presentations for internal and external use
• Attend all management and central staff meetings
• Additional responsibilities that support the overall operations of Interfaith of The Woodlands may be assigned
• Hire, develop, coach, evaluate, reward and manage performance of marketing department staff. Motivate and coach staff and lead by example by participating and engaging appropriately and overseeing marketing activities.
• Plan, ensure continuity and lead succession planning efforts for marketing positions. Prepare work schedules, assign work, and oversee work product (while minimizing overtime and on-call hours).
• Ensure staff adhere to Interfaith policies, procedures and protocols and demonstrate quality leadership in achieving performance plans.
• Develop and maintain performance appraisals for staff in a timely and accurate manner.
• Maintain a solid understanding of Interfaith policies and procedures to achieve set results and meet deadlines.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with managers and staff.
• Communicate effectively with internal and external staff and suppliers.
• React to change in a productive manner and manage assigned tasks
• Bachelor’s degree required with a major in business, marketing, media and/or communications
• Must have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in printing, copywriting and marketing
• Proven track record in supervising and mentoring direct reports
• Inclusive knowledge of design using both Mac and PC platforms.
• Strong editing and proofreading skills required.
• Strong supervisory and operational management skills and experience required.
• Experience with publishing software and Word Press
• Social media experience: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Must have a valid Texas driver’s license
$55,000 – $60,000
Type(s) of employment: Marketing/Advertising/PR, Administrative/Secretariat, Consulting/Advice, Other, Journalist/Writing
Industry(ies): Other, Advertising/PR, Entertainment/Media, Publishing/Printing, Nonprofit/Social Service
Type of employment: Employee – Full time
Work places : The Woods, Conroe / Lake Conroe, Tomball / Magnolia, Spring, Oak Ridge / Shenandoah