Preview of the India Designer Show in association with Dinamic Advertising & Productions


Previous story:

RedGear, owned by Imagine Marketing, launches its new full-size gaming keyboard

Preview of the India Designer Show in association with Dinamic Advertising & Productions

Posted on February 15, 2022

India Designer Show in association with Dinamic Advertising & Productions held a meet and greet with fashion bloggers and the city’s media and attended designer Rosy Ahluwalia’s collection preview in Goa partner The Leela Goa, and at the launch party at Infinity Lounge, Punjabi Bagh on Sunday evening February 13, 2022.

Designer Rosy Ahluwalia will showcase her spring-summer collection at the pre-launch India Designer show in association with Dinamic, an advertising and production partner, on February 19, 2022, from 7 p.m., at Leela, Goa. You will also witness a live performance by famous Punjabi singer Parmish Verma during the pre-launch. The show will represent the designer’s signature aesthetic and include modern and classic spring-summer wardrobe essentials.

On this occasion Mohit Singh, Advertising and Production Director of Dinamic, said “We are extremely happy to organize this show with IDS, it is a great platform for Indian designers to show their own talent and we are happy to have veteran designer like Rosy Ahluwalia to be part of this show and I would also like thank The Leela who is our hosting partner”.

Mr. Gagan Agaarwal (Ronit), Founder of India Designer Show, said, “We are happy to have Rosy part of the show and we thank Mr. Mohit Singh of Dinamic Advertising & Productions for supporting us in this endeavor and have made a success. We aim to be India’s Premier Fashion Event providing a national platform for designers from the regions to seamlessly connect with the media and buyers. INDIA DESIGNER SHOW #IDS will highlight the culture and sophisticated glamor that solidifies Indian culture. We are proud to organize INDIA DESIGNER SHOW #IDS, a combined effort of the Indian government registered company, MSE organizing this event and supported by the Indian government organization MSME, India Textile Department. #IDS

Designer Rosy Ahluwalia “I am really excited and happy to present my spring-summer collection at the India Designer show in association with Dinamic Advertising & Production. It is a moment of joy for me to be a part of it and I believe that this association will be fruitful for all of us. India Designer Show is designed to create a competitive and positive environment and provide a genuine and huge market and local Indian promotion of Sawdesi for the voice”.

Dr Ajay, associate partner for the event said, “It was a great experience working with designer Rosy Ahluwalia and Dinamic Advertising & Production. At IDS, we have created a unique platform for all kinds of Indian designers to come and showcase their talent on this platform. India Designer Show will enhance the brand image of designers and give a new edge to designers attending IDS show.

Rosy Ahluwalia is a seasoned Bollywood designer and is known for her classic work in the fashion industry. She has showcased her designs in India as well as on international platforms. She has shown her talents on the platform of various shows/tours like – IIFD Show, Malaysia Royal Show, Mercedes Fashion Tour, Ludhiana Fashion Show, India Fashion Week Dubai to name a few. She has designed clothes for actors like Tanuj Virmani, Sunny Leone, Evelyn Sharma, singer Shibani Kashyap and many more. She has also worked as a costume designer for films like One Night Stand and Calendar Girls. She has also starred in Colgate TV commercials with singer Shibani Kashyap. Back in 2015 when Madhur Bhandarkar was shooting a movie ‘Calendar Girls’ which had 75% real concept and the rest 25% was fiction.

Modern Stage Events, an event management, started its journey in 2018, but has a history and experience in event management since 2008. Its founder, Mr. Gagan Aggarwal (Ronit), dreams of making it a great success and in the space of 10 years he did it. tremendous work in various events. Modern Stage Events is a place where you can have it all under one roof. You don’t have to leave this location until your event is completely over.

This location is a one-stop destination for everything an event requires from manufacturing production, branding, public relations, sound, lights, decor, and more. for event management, organizing weddings, concerts, fashion shows, personal program, outdoor events and much more. Many big names have been associated with modern scene events including Global Forefor, Sankalp for Khadi and more.

Previous Who is Peter Dundas? Meet the Designer Behind Mary J Blige's Super Bowl Performance Outfit
Next Music Managers Forum - Industry Relations Manager (UK)